Monday, March 21, 2011

Extreme Couponing

A couple of "extreme" shopping trips over the last month or so has got me thinking about blogging again...

On March 1st at Rite Aid I got:

7 bottles of Johnson & Johnson baby bath wash (15 oz bottles)

2 bottles of Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo (15 oz bottles)

1 bottle of Johnson & Johnson baby lotion (15 oz bottle)

4 tubes of Desitin (4 oz each)

2 Dove deorderants

4 Nivea lip balm

...and I paid $0.37 out of pocket!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THEN, on March 11th I went to Walgreens and CVS and I got:


2 (42 ct) Cottonelle flushable wipes

1 (84 ct) Cottonelle flushable wipes

1 Old Spice deoderant

1 Old Spice Body Wash

2 SoftSoap Body Wash

1 Excedrin PM (20 ct)

1 Excedrin Migraine (50 ct)

2 Excedrin Exrea Strength (20 ct each)

4 Dove +Men Deoderant

I paid $10.46 out of pocket (amazing deal - that averages out to less than $0.75 per item) and went home with $17 worth of store credit ($7 Walgreens Register Rewards and $10 CVS Extra Care Bucks) to use on anything in the store on my next shopping trip! They basically PAID ME to buy this stuff!

I hope to be posting things here and there, although I cannot commit myself 100% just yet, being so busy with the kids...but if you follow my blog, you will get insight to some great deals!

Happy couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment