Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lots of FREE (or close to free) Revlon Beauty Tools at Target

Click HERE to get your coupon (print it twice) for $2 off a Revlon Beauty Tool, then go to Target.

I bought 2 nail clippers for $2.24 each, then the register printed out 2 more coupons...$5 off 2 Revlon Beauty Tools, and $2 off one Revlon Beauty Tool.  So, I went back into the store and got more.  Seriously - I bought 10 tools (a $22.73 value) for $1.73 total (over 2 transactions).  You could even get them ALL for free, if you get the ones that are under $2 each, but last time I tried to do that, they had to call a manager over and it turned into an ordeal because the coupon was worth more than the item., blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, it was a GREAT deal.  You need ove for your home, pocket book, travel bag, you name it!  Finger nail clippers, Toenail clippers, nail files, eyelash curler, etc.  Just watch the price on the shelf so you don't get ot the register to find out you grabbed a $7 or $10 tool.  Since the register coupons keep printing, you could keep getting free tools all day.  Ha ha.  Lucky for me, the last time I went to the register the cashier forgot to give me the coupons.  I could have reminded her, but I decided I had enough.  I think she saved me.

Oh - and while you're there, be sure to bring your $1 off Circo accessory item coupon (print it twice) and get 2 pairs of baby/toddler socks free!

No comments:

Post a Comment