Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Favorite After-Christmas Deal - Ziploc Bags!

OK, so I don't need any Christmas cards, lights, trees, stockings, or any other decorations...but I went to Walmart to scope out the after-Christmas clearance anyway.  What a deal did I find!  "Holiday" Ziploc bags, 15-ct gallon size and 20-ct quart size (both storage and freezer).  They were originally $2.88, now marked down to $1.13, PLUS I had some $1.50 off 2 coupons and some $1 off 2 coupons.  That means I paid $0.63 a box!  Woohoo!  Get your coupons together and go to your local Walmart and see if they still have some.  Personally, I don't care that the bags have a "To and From" gift tag printed on it - I'll use those all year long anyway!

I also got some Ziploc medium storage containers for the same price and had coupons for those too.  They were a holiday green color (ugly if you ask me) but I'm just storing leftovers in the fridge, so who cares?

I checked Target and didn't see anything there, but let me know if you found something.

I'd love to hear what deals you found!

No comments:

Post a Comment