Monday, January 23, 2012

Welcome Back!

As some of you may know, I've recently come back to blogging.  Turns out having 2 kids makes me busier than I thought.  Sure, they play together, but they want YOU to play with them too.  To be quite honest, I have a blast playing with them.  They surprise me everyday and make me laugh.  It's amazing to see them learning something new that you have taken for granted for years and years.  Of course, there are the difficult days...or maybe I should say a little part of each day ends up being difficult.  But we have to remember they are very young, not a 30-year-old I can argue with.  Clearly they don't understand what I am trying to teach them day in and day out.

I wonder sometimes if I am being too "strict", but I feel strongly about teaching them manners and morals, how to clean up toys and share with others.  All of this work has been taking up so much time.  Hence I was away for a while, and around the time when my 2nd baby turned 1 year old, I decided to re-start my blogging efforts.  Now, more than ever, with a husband and 2 kids, I need to find ways to save money.  We won't be taking a vacation any time soon, unless I win it, so I've been big on sweepstakes lately, too.

My posts have been short and sweet at best, but I'd like to try to add some more insight to my postings.  I don't post just to post.  I don't like the idea of just filling your mailbox with "stuff".  I try to stick with things that mean something to me and my family.  I suppose you can expect more of the same kinds of posts, but a little more about why.  I'd love to hear and share your ideas, too!  I hope you will all continue following along my journey in saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment