Thursday, May 26, 2011

Get MORE coupons!

OK, if you're like me, I'm not just about to buy 5 Sunday papers or go dumpster diving for coupons.  But you CAN get more coupons by taking about 2 minutes to contact your favorite companies and letting them know what you like about their product...not all, but many companies will reward their "loyal customers" with coupons.  Here are a few I've recently tried:
Huggies
Barber Foods (they have great frozen chicken cordon bleu)
Bush's Baked Beans

...and there are many more suggestions on LivingRichWithCoupons.com.  I have tried some others on this list who have not sent coupons, but all youn lose is a couple minutes of your time.  I've also found that compliments works better than complaints.  Although I did contact Duncan Hines with a complaint via phone and they sent me a coupon for a free box of brownies.  Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment