Wednesday, January 11, 2012

The Discovery Museums - 50% through Groupon!

I've never been to these museums, but I have been dying to go.  Two museums in one, hands-on learning and exploration for kids in Acton, MA.  Visit the company website HERE.

$21 gets you a voucher for 4 (admission to both museums)
(a $42 value)
2 Days left to buy vouchers
Vouchers expire May 31, 2012
Click HERE to see the Deal.


Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for public hours. Not valid for public school vacation weeks. Must use promotional value in 1 visit for admission only.

Unfamiliar with Groupon?  Sign-up and they will send you daily emails with the Deal of the Day for the srea you choose, no purchase necessary.  Should you choose to purchase one of their deals, you could save alot.  For details and to sign-up, get started HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving everyone an extraordinarily nice opportunity to discover important secrets from this web site. It is always so good and full of a lot of fun for me and my office fellow workers to search your site minimum thrice weekly to find out the newest guides you have. Of course, I am just always happy with the special knowledge served by you. Some 4 areas in this article are honestly the most efficient we have all had.
    Orion SkyQuest XT4.5 Classic Dobsonian Telescope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, so much! I don't have a ton of followers, so I wonder if there is anyone out there sometimes. Maybe it's because my posts are really targeted to this local area. Either way, I have fun with this blog and I like to share great deals with everyone I know (and don't know). I don't always post on the weekends, but keep checking back a few times per week and there's sure to be something for you...

    ReplyDelete