Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New and Improved JC Penney Policies for Pricing, Returns, and Shipping

JC Penney is revamping their stores, image and policies to be more appealing to the consumer.  They now have a Red/White/Blue pricing structure:

Red = everyday pricing
Blue = special month-long pricing
White = Best Pricing (1st and 3rd Friday's of every month)

Their new return policy is similar to Kohl's return policy - "Any item, anytime, anywhere."

Shipping is now always free to store.  That is a great one, since around Christmas time I had stuff shipped to the store and I was shocked to have to pay for it.  Might as well pay a couple dollars more and have it shipped to home.

Overall, it looks like they are definitely changing for the better and I am excited to see how it really turns out.  When I can get a good deal I love to shop there for quality items I feel will last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment