Monday, December 12, 2011

$7 Woman's Pajamas Sets (Top and Bottom) at Target!

Please tell me you've already done this - either for yourself or as a gift...

Click HERE to get to the Target coupons page for apparel & accessories.  Find the "$3 off Woman's sleepwear item" and click on it to select it, then click "Print Selected Coupons".  You can go back and print it twice.

Target currently has Gilligan & O'Malley 2-pc sleepwear sets on sale for $10 (normally $17.99).  With the $3 off you can get it (top and bottom together) for $7!  That is a great savings!  That is better than anything I found on clearance at my store, but by all means, if you print 2 of this coupon, you might find top and bottom separates and can use both coupons...let me know how you make out.  There were at least 5 colors to choose from in my store. I ended up with 4 of the 5 colors.

Coupon expires 12/24/2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment